Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sick Days

After surviving the winter with hardly a sniffle my son decides to get sick now, it is in the mid 20s, beautiful weather and here he is glassy eyed, snotty, coughing to the point of gagging, and pale (which in its self is a feat!)  Normally a very healthy little guy I can count on one hand the times I've seen him this sick, not bad for 7 years. I guess 2 days home is not as bad as I thought considering.  Now all that would send any mom into "nurse mom" overdrive, as a single mom I am now also thinking about what will happen at work, calling in sick 2 days in a row is never good, and I can't trade off days with my other half...Well lots of liquids and keeping warm, at least I get to spend the day with my handsome man...at about a 5 foot distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment